Effective Date: March 13, 2023
This Policy applies to information we collect on all Websites, unless we state otherwise.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
- Us through any mobile or other application.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Websites. By accessing or using these Websites, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Websites after we make changes to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on any Dragas Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using our contact information below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, or other information that specifically identifies you (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your usage of our Websites and the pages you visited.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you fill out a form on our Websites, or you contact us and include your name and email address.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other technologies.
- From third parties, for example our business partners or service providers that provide data to support our operations and activities, such as processing rental and mortgage applications, obtaining payments from you, fraud prevention and underwriting or verification of your identity when you contact us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, applying to rent or obtain mortgage services from us, or requesting further information or services. In certain instances, such as when you apply to rent from us, the information you provide may include your Social Security number, credit information, employment information, vehicle information and bank information, which is in addition to other personal information you may provide to us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us improve our Websites and deliver better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our website traffic and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and gather other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and content to you.
- To provide you information, products and services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To provide you notices about your account, including approval and payment notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into by you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites and/or any products or services we offer.
- To administer and protect our business and our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe to you when you provide the information.
- With your consent, for any other purpose.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or, if you have an account, adjust your preferences in your account profile.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These third parties may include companies that provide credit and background screening, process credit card information, manage our marketing campaigns, and analyze data.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about users of our Websites is among the assets transferred. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
- To third parties for marketing analysis. We reserve the right to disclose to third parties personal information about customers for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual customer.
- To governmental authorities. Under certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to comply with a legal process, such as a subpoena, warrant, court order or law enforcement request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent, for any purpose.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
Changes to This Policy
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Websites’ home pages. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account or through a notice on the Websites’ home pages. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring that we have an up-to-date, active, and deliverable email address for you, and you are responsible for periodically visiting our Websites and this Policy to check for any changes.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, contact us at: 4538 Bonney Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 490-0161.